Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome Jimmy Moore Readers!


Jimmy Moore at Livin' La Vida Low-Carb has kindly referenced my blog, and I thank him for it.

As he said, I'm not giving much information about myself here. That's because I don't want anybody to say, "She's _____ (fill in the blank), and that's why she can do low-carb and I can't."

As long as your doctor has said it's medically safe for you, anybody can do low-carb. After you have survived the "Atkins flu" of induction, you will start to feel better and your health will improve. Then you'll start to look better, and you'll be even more motivated to do low-carb for the rest of your life.

Welcome to the journey!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Thank you for the motivation I needed today. I began my low carb lifestyle about...well, about one hour ago. I read your post and I already feel I made the right decision. I found your blog from Jimmy's site. Good luck with everything and keep up the good work. Grateful in Atlanta.

Stargazey said...

Thanks, Tim! There are lots of great low carb resources on the web. Be sure to keep reading, and keep asking questions when you need to!